2014 Festival Passes
The following passes are available for the 9th Annual Durango Film.
Durango Film has a priority seating policy which should be considered when deciding which type of pass/ticket to purchase. (Please see Seating Policy below)
The All Festival Pass
The All Film Pass
Individual Tickets $12 (Cash Only)
- Children under age 18 and students with valid ID $8 (cash only).
- Individual tickets for a program can be purchased only at the screening venues, beginning 15 minutes before show time, depending upon seat availability.
- See Seating Policy
2 for $20
- Film viewers may purchase 2 tickets for $20 for 9AM and 9PM programs only, no coupon needed.
- Both tickets must be used for the same show.
- Seating is limited dependent on availability after all pass holders are seated.
Festival and Pass Information
- Sorry, no rain checks or refunds.
- No replacement of lost or stolen passes, with the exception of an All Festival Pass, which may be replaced at a cost of $25.
- Because of the mature subject matter of many of the festival’s films, Durango Film offers content advisories with each film description in the program and on the festival Web site. The advisories provide viewing appropriateness and the nature of content. Please use your discretion when considering which films to view, especially where it applies to children. Because individual standards vary, Durango Film is not liable for any public-viewing decisions.
- Some Durango Film parties will not admit anyone under age 21.
- Priority seating starts up to 20 minutes before show time on a first come first served basis. 1st Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive after priority seating ends as long as seats are available.
- First-Tier passes include: All Festival Pass, All Film Pass, Staff Pass, Tech Pass, Board Pass, Filmmaker Pass, Film Guest Pass, Juror Pass, Media Pass, Sponsor Pass, Sponsor 10-Punch Pass, Sponsor 6-Punch Pass and Volunteer Extraordinaire Pass
- Priority seating starts at 20 minutes up to 15 minutes prior to show time. 2nd Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive after priority seating ends. 1st Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive as long as seats are available.
- Second-Tier passes include: 10-Punch Pass, 6-Punch Pass and Volunteer Punch Pass.
- Individual ticket sales for current program starts 15 minutes prior to the start of a program. 1st and 2nd tier pass holders will be allowed access to program as they arrive as long as seats are available.
Durango Film does not guarantee seating.
Saving seats is NOT PERMITTED.
Showing the single result