2018 Festival Passes will go on sale May 1, 2017 at Early, Early Bird prices.
The All Festival Pass (this pass is NOT transferable)
All Fest-All Year benefits!
The All Film Pass (this pass is NOT transferable)
Ticket office hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Will Call hours of operation:
Previously ordered 2017 festival passes can be picked up at the Will Call desk inside the Durango Welcome Center
Monday, February 26, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, February 27, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, February 28, 9:00am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, March 1, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, March 2, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, March 3, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 4, 9:00 am – Noon
Individual Tickets $12 (Cash Only)
- Children under age 18 and students with valid ID $8 (cash only).
- Individual tickets (seat vouchers) for a program can be purchased only at the screening venues, beginning 15 minutes before show time, depending upon seat availability.
- See Seating Policy
Festival and Pass Information
- Sorry, no rain checks or refunds.
- No replacement of lost or stolen passes, with the exception of an All Festival Pass and the All Film Pass, which may be replaced at a cost of $25.
- Because of the mature subject matter of many of the festival’s films, Durango Film requests that you use your own discretion when considering which films to view, especially where it applies to children. Content advisories will not be provided in the festival souvenir program or on the website. Because individual standards vary, Durango Film is not liable for any public-viewing decisions.
- Some Durango Film parties will not admit anyone under age 21.
Free Movie Night (Wed., March 1) Seating Policy
- Passes are not required to screen the films on Free Movie Night.
- Entry is based on first-come, first-served and the tier system will not be in effect for Free Movie Night.
Seating Policy (ALL seats require a seat voucher, which attendees will receive at the door prior to each screening)
- Priority seating starts up to 20 minutes before show time on a first come first served basis. 1st Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive after priority seating ends as long as seats are available.
- First-Tier passes include: All Festival Pass, All Film Pass, Staff Pass, Tech Pass, Board Pass, Filmmaker Pass, Film Guest Pass, Juror Pass, Media Pass, Sponsor Pass, Sponsor 10-Punch Pass, Sponsor 6-Punch Pass and Volunteer Extraordinaire Pass
- Each screening requires a seat voucher which will be given to attendees prior to entering the theatre based upon availability. Seat vouchers are specific to each individual screening.
- Priority seating starts at 20 minutes up to 15 minutes prior to show time. 2nd Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive after priority seating ends. 1st Tier pass holders may access programs as they arrive as long as seats are available.
- Second-Tier passes include: 10-Punch Pass, 6-Punch Pass, Student 6-Punch Pass and Volunteer Punch Pass.
- Each screening requires a paper ticket which will be given to attendees prior to entering the theatre based upon availability. Paper tickets are specific to each individual screening.
- Individual ticket sales for current program starts 15 minutes prior to the start of a program. 1st and 2nd tier pass holders will be allowed access to program as they arrive as long as seats are available.
Durango Film does not guarantee seating.
Saving seats is NOT PERMITTED.