Top 5 Reasons Filmmakers Should Submit to Durango Film:
5. We will take care of your every whim (and we all know filmmakers do have whims). Admit it!
4. Like to ski? You can take a day trip to Purgatory to ski our fantastic white stuff! Colorado spring skiing is the best!
3. Wanna go for a ride? Durango is home to the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad featured in many western films.
2. We have our very own Durango Film beer, artfully brewed by Ska Brewing Company, complimentary to filmmakers in our Filmmakers’ Lounge.
1. Durango is a picturesque, real western town offering the perfect setting to showcase your film to an enthusiastic audience.
We are no longer accepting submissions for our 2017 festival. Thanks to everyone who submitted a film. Notifications will go out no later than January 7, 2017.
“Rarely have I been to a fest where the filmmakers were treated so well and the community showed so much support! I could see excellent organization throughout…I truly think [Durango Film] will become a new indie favorite for filmmakers and film goers alike.”
“What an awesome festival! The staff was so attentive and genuinely so! Thank you to DIFF for showing us a truly wonderful time!”
“The hospitality was unsurpassed. Also, the town was wonderful and so much fun.”