Top 5 Reasons Filmmakers Should Submit to Durango Film:
5. We will take care of your every whim (and we all know filmmakers do have whims). Admit it!
4. Like to ski? You can take a day trip to Purgatory to ski our fantastic white stuff! Colorado spring skiing is the best!
3. Wanna go for a ride? Durango is home to the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad featured in many western films.
2. We have our very own Durango Film beer, artfully brewed by Ska Brewing Company, complimentary to filmmakers in our Filmmakers’ Lounge. This year marks the first year it will be in the “can”.
1. Durango is a picturesque, real western town offering the perfect setting to showcase your film to an enthusiastic audience.
We are closed for submissions for our 2018 Festival taking place February 28 – March 4. Please check back in July 2018, when we will open for submissions for our 2019 festival.
2017 Filmmaker Testimonials!
“What an incredible experience this has been! We’ve been so impressed by this festival – from the top notch staff to the thoughtful audiences and the killer programming. We are honored to have been included and hope to come back soon. Thank you for championing indie film.”
“Thank you so much for having me and ”Wichita” in your stellar film festival! I felt so much love & support in and by Durango that I am still glowing and singing your praises back in L.A., and anticipating my return next year. You guys truly made all the hard work feel worth it! Infinite thanks to you and your team.”
“I can’t thank you enough for a first trip to Durango that couldn’t be improved upon! Your hospitality, your love for film, and your incredible professionalism, have left me with memories I’ll always treasure. I am so proud that you considered “The Retriever” a worthy addition to your marvelous lineup! I hope I can make another film and see you next year!”