Support the future work of durango film
Make a contribution to the 2024 Durango Independent Film Festival
Your contribution makes a difference
Thank you for being a part of the success of the Durango Independent Film Festival. We are celebrating our nineteenth year of film festival excellence, and are here today thanks to you. You can donate with a credit card at the link above, or mail a check to:
Durango Independent Film Festival 835 Main Ave. Suite 208 Durango, CO 81301
RED CARPET: $1,000 – $2,499
PREMIERE: $500 – $999
MATINEE: $250 – $499
DONORS: UP TO $249
Your continued support helps us move Durango Film forward into the 2024 festival as we:
1. Inspire and Educate Audiences with Independent Film
- Screen global, innovative and diverse films both virtually and in-person this year
- Connect filmmakers, their vision, and their art with the community
- Contribute to improving film and media literacy in the Four Corners region
- Develop public school and education programs for local and regional children
- Develop educational panels and workshops for the audience using visiting filmmakers
2. Support the Independent Filmmaker
- Provide a forum for independent films to be seen
- Expand the audience for independent films
- Increase opportunities for contact with other film professionals
- Promote local film production; serving as a liaison between production crews and the community
3. Improve the Local Economy by Drawing Visitors to La Plata County
- Durango Film’s community economic impact has been valued at $353,000 in prior years.
The cause is one you support: The future work of Durango Film! Durango Film Institute is a 501(c)3 Colorado non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible within the limits of the law.
|Are you a City Market or King Soopers shopper? If you are, you can sign up for their Community Rewards Program (it’s free) and they’ll donate a percentage of your purchase to DIFF!
- For King Soopers Stores – go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
|Once logged into your King Soopers or City Market account you can search for Durango Film Institute either by name or WR885 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a loyalty card. Thank you for making a DIFFerence!